Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24
So starts another week at the John Ankerberg Show. We are moving ahead to things coming up. Dr. Ankerberg(or my dad) is going to be on a special radio program that Moody out of Chicago is doing the week that the DaVinci movie comes out. It is going to be good to get the informtaion out to the public so I hope that you will listen. I will let you know about times coming up.

Out ministry is located in Tennessee. It is a beautiful place to live with the mountains and rivers all around. Today is a beautiful day but it is suppossed to get cooler and some rain this week. I came from Chicago so I really like it here. Who could live in Chicago? I have never been so cold as I have been up in the Windy City. Anyways, TN is a great place to live and it works well for a southern girl like me.