Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I want to say thank you for your support in the past few weeks - we have received many donations to help our financial crisi and we are very thankful. Last night I read in Philippians the verse that says "But My God Shall supply all your needs". How true this is. The Lord does come through for us in His timing.

We have seen many miracles and it is only through the Lord that these things happen. I don't know what we would do without Him. What a God we serve.

On a political note I attended a dinner this past weekend for Republicans. It was very informative especially about the presidential race and we had some of our senators there that represent our state. In my spare time I try to get involved with a group here called the Young Republicans. I enjoy it because you get to hear what is happening with the party that I vote for.

Well, continue to pray for our ministry this week. My dad is getting ready to do some other projects and they require time and money. Continue also to pray for his strength each day - he definitely needs it!