Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well, it is that time of the year again when there is so much going on that we forget the true meaning of this season. I know we hear that a lot but it is true! In the time when Jesus was born, they were not out shopping or having parties. In some ways, I wish it was that simple so we could just focus on Jesus and Him alone.

I hope that this will be the merriest christmas for you and for your family! I love the time that we can spend with family and focus on the fact that Jesus came to this earth to be born so He could die! He did that for us and there is no way we can ever repay Him for what He did! What a wonderful Savior!

We are thankful for those of you who support us and I pray that you will join with us as we serve our Lord this coming year!

Merry Christmas!