Monday, April 30, 2012

I want to say first that this month we have been doing an encouraging series on how you face suffering with our guests Joni Eareckson Tada and Michael Easley. I have known both of these people for some time and they were such an encouragement when they came to do the program. When I look at what they both face everyday, my sufferings seem like nothing.

I hope that you will consider ordering this for a friend or family member that is facing suffering. We all face some sort of suffering and the two series that we did with them I know will be such an encouragement.

Coming up in May and June we will be doing a series with Dr. Jimmy DeYoung that has to do with the book of Ezekiel and also with current prophecy that is taking place. Dr. DeYoung is so knowledgeable and it is exciting to hear how what the Bible predicts will take place is happening. This is a great series to do a study on or to give to your unsaved friends.

I want to thank each of you for your support! We just finished a fundraiser and we were overwhelmed at the money the Lord provided. We can't do this ministry without your support and prayers. This is God's ministry and we want to do all we can to reach the world for Christ.