Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, this is my first day back in the office. We just got back from the National Religious Broadcasters Convention that was in Orlando. It was a great convention but very very cold while we were attending. I thought I was going to Florida to warm up but that was not the case. Lots of good contacts were made while we were there.

Today was an exciting day here in Chattanooga. The President came to town to talk about healthcare at one of out largest hospitals. My mom and I saw the motorcade and we also saw the plane take off when they left. What a beautiful and large plane. It was very special to have him in town today.

Our series is still continuing on creation. It is doing very well and there is some great material that is discussed. We have many things coming up that I will tell you about later that is happening in the ministry.