Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Well, here it is March already! Time is flying by. This month my dad will be taping for the first time again. He is going to be doing another prophecy series with Jimmy DeYoung and Renald Showers. It is going to be more of an updated program. There are so many things happening right now with Iran and even with the war in Iraq.

Then, next month we will be taping another new series. In the mean time, my dad is working on some other books. We have a new one that will be coming out in June called "What's the Big Deal About Jesus?". I think this will be a hit and one that all christians and non christians should get and read. Continue to pray for my dad's strength in the mean time.

I am sure that some of you have heard about the documentary that James Cameron has done on the Lost Tombs of Jesus. It aired this past Sunday night on discovery and we have put up articles by some of the well known evangelical scholars about this program. Of course, this is false information about the life of Jesus. We also know that Jesus is not buried in the grave, HE IS ALIVE! I am not going to go into much detail because we have put up articles on this that you can read for yourself and examine for yourself.

We put out programs to help you in your christian walk but you need to examine and discover truth for yourself. This is something recently that I have begun to discover for myself. It is like when you go to church and the pastor puts the words from the Bible on the screen. You need to take your Bible and read what he is reading. Don't take what someone else is reading. You need to see it for yourself. That is what I hope that you do with this series that has come out showing false evidence on Jesus.