Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I can't believe that next week will be the last week of March. This week has been busy because we are getting ready for our taping on Prophecy tomorrow. It is going to be with Jimmy DeYoung. I am not sure what the name of it will be because that is yet to be determined. I hope that you will pray for the taping and that the right words will be said.

On another subject I have some tv programs that I don't miss because they are so good. One of which is 24 and the other is Lost. My dad is going to do a book based on Lost coming soon. This is the first season that I have watched 24 and I am hooked. I have missed the other seasons and hope to catch up. It is scary how relevant the story is to what could happen and is trying to take place in our country. Now grant it, it is funny how Jack can be someplace overseas in the morning and go to about five different places in one day. Also, in downtown LA you can not get anywhere fast and in the story they can get places in 5 minutes. Anyways, I love the writing and the quick pace the story takes. It is well done and if you have not watched it I don't want to give things away.

Next time I will update you on the taping and some other things that are coming!