Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, I think I am back in the swing of things. The four hour time difference has really thrown me for a loop! It usually does not take me this long to get back into the right time! What is strange is to see darkness because for two weeks I never saw it!

Next year, we are planning on taking a trip to Rome and do a cruise from Rome and we will be going to Florence, Naples, Monte Carlo and Pompeii just to name a few places. This will be in July and the airfare is included with the cruise. I hope that you will consider coming. You can get more details on our website or we will be glad to send a brochure to you. I hope that you will consider this.

Can you believe how fast the summer is going? I am shocked that we are almost into August. I think with being gone that has made the summer go faster. As my friends say I am never home and they wonder where in the world I am now! We are getting ready for the fall and my dad is planning some speaking engagements. I hope that you will continue to pray for him as he needs continued strength each day!