Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I can't believe that it is almost the end of October. This week is a short week because I am leaving to go to Nashville to see some college friends for the weekend and my parents are going to Dallas for the weekend for a conference and also for a banquet that we are doing for the ministry. I hope that you will pray for my parents and for the trip they have this weekend! We also have some of our staff traveling and going with them so pray for their safety too.

One exciting thing we found out this week is that we have been given a one minute slot on Moody radio every day to promote the program. We are very thankful for this opening and we pray that new people will be able to find us. We are the only apologetics ministry out their where we answer the questions and defend the truth of christianity.