Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I can't believe that it is October 2 already. My parents just got back from a trip to CA. In the mean time, we are gearing up for the fall and for the different conferences coming up! Right now we are airing the series that we did with Lee Strobel. If you don't have this series, I hope that you will get it for yourself or for a friend. What I like about this series is that Lee Strobel was an editor for the Chicago Tribune and was an atheist right down the line. Because his wife got saved he started to investigate who Jesus Christ was. He explains this and also about how the media is destroying the person and character of God.

I hope you will pray for us and for my dad. He is doing very well but he still needs prayer for the conferences and programs that are coming up! I hope you will also pray for our staff and for the many responsibilities that we all have. Many of us are doing 5 different jobs because we are so small. If one person is out it slows us down. Thank you for supporting us and for standing with us. If you live near Charlotte or in Dallas I hope that maybe you can come to some of the conferences that we are apart of. There are more details on our website about what is coming up!