Monday, November 26, 2007

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is over? It is hard to believe that Christmas is a month away. Our Thanksgiving was very peaceful this year. We actually went out to eat because it was just our immediate family and no extended family. Overall it was a relaxing weekend and we even got half of our christmas shopping done. I have to hand it to the people who get up early and go on black Friday! I could not do that. My mom and I went shopping on Saturday and there were no people and there were bargains too! It was great!

So, we start another week. We covet your prayers for the ministry as we end this year. There are many exciting things to come and the Lord keeps opening doors up!

It has been over a year since my dad's surgery and he is doing well. He is much stronger and is able to do more things than before. I hope you will continue to pray for him and all the pressures he has upon him.