Thursday, December 06, 2007

Well, here it is a few weeks before Christmas. It is hard to believe that it is the end of the year. This year, my mom and I started early on shopping and we only have two people left. One of them happens to be my dad. I know that might be suprising but he is a hard person to buy for.

This weekend we are going to Dallas for a pre-trib conference that we are helping out with. We are taking some of our staff so I hope that you will pray for us as we go!

This is a busy time at the office. In the month of December we do three mailings and a gift ot our top givers. So, I am halfway through with all the mailings and gifts that we send out. That does not include the regular orders and christmas orders that we send out. The key is to stay on top of everything.

Well, I wish you well in shopping and all your plans for this wonderful Christmas holiday!