Monday, December 31, 2007

Well, I can't believe that tomorrow is a new year! It is hard to believe that 2007 is over. I hope that each of you had a nice Christmas! We had family on my dad's side to come to our house. That included 13 people and two dogs. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was much calmer than last year. Last year part of our family came down with the stomach virus and it was not a pretty sight. I enjoy family so much especially since I am an only child. This year we did not even cook at home. We ended up going out to eat both days which was a nice break for my mom.

Another highlight was my birthday was yesterday and I turned 30. Very hard for me to believe but I am excited for a new decade. This weekend I am having a party to really celebrate the momentous number!

I hope each of you have a wonderful new year and I know that I want to make 2008 the best year possible and do everything I can to serve the Lord more.