Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If you have been watching you will see that the DaVinci movie was not liked overseas. Even the people here in the US that have seen it do not give it a very high mark. I was reading in people magazine and they said basically that the movie was long and it just was not done well. I am going to see it probably this weekend because I have read the book and I want to see what they do with it.

On another note, this past weekend our family went to Indiana to see my cousin graduate from college. The school she went to had a tragedy about a month ago where three seniors died in a wreck. Some other students died and some were injured. An 18 wheeler came across the median because the driver fell asleep. It was very sad at the graduation because they were so close to graduating and the Lord took them home. They honored them and they also gave the families their diploma. It made me realize how precious that family and to make each day count for one another because you do not know when that will be your last.