Thursday, May 11, 2006

So, another day and a little more about me. I am an only child which I really have loved. I have been able to travel many places with my parents and have been to most of the US and I also have been to Israel, the Greek Isles, Istanbul, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Brussels just to name a few.

I went to a private high school that was all girls. I really enjoyed it. Statistics show that girls learn better without guys in the classroom. That was very true where I went to school. It was a great prep school and really helped me prepare for college. After graduation I went to Bob Jones University which is in Greenville, SC. When people hear that they say that it is so strict. You have to have rules when you have a big school. I didn't mind it and it is not for everybody to go their. My major was in communications. I really enjoyed the people and I made a lot of friends. Anyways, I will tell you more later.