Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today I did another commercial which I am doing frequently. I really enjoy it and I hope that some of you will be able to see me on our tv program.

I wanted to also remind everybody that my dad will be on the radio for Moody next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for 1 hour on prime time america. He will be the moderator and the panel will include Dr Erwin Lutzer, Dr Darrell Bock, Dr Michael Easley and Ted Baehr. They will be discussing the DaVinci Code and it is something everybody needs to hear.

I also wanted to tell you a littl more of what I do at the ministry. We are very small so we all do about 5 different jobs. I am over the shipping department and take care of all your orders and I also am over all the letters that go out from here. I also do commercials and PR for the show. I have been working full time since May 2000. I love working in the ministry and with my family. I know that I will not do this forever but I enjoy it now. I will from time to time tell you a little more about me.