Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I thought I better write something because I am going to be gone this week to a conference for women.

Last weekend I went to see another movie that the christian community has put out. It is called"One Night with the King". It was a terrific movie that told the story of the life of Esther. The sets were unbelievable and the actors did a great job. What was interesting is that in the movie you have actors like Peter O'Toole who are starring in this moive that is christian. What a witness to him and others.I recommend you go and see it. How important it is that we as christian go and see these movies. Of course this was based off of a book but it goes along with the Bible also.

To switch hats we are getting ready for our busy season of Christmas. There is much to go out and we need your prayers and support. It is hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. All the stores you go into you see trees and decorations and hear the christmas music. They seem to rush right over Thanskgiving.

Well, that is it for now. I will be back in a few days.