Friday, October 27, 2006

Last week I went to a conference here that was called Uniquely You. It was all about how to be a godly wife and mother and how to be organized and what your role as a wife and mother should be. It was so good. I learned so much and I wish that all my friends could have gone. There were women that came who were 45 and some who were 25. We had very long days but so much material I felt like I was in school.

In two weeks, TN has a crucial vote for the senate seat. It is between Bob Corker and Harold Ford. I don't know if many of you have seen tha ads that are out, but they are vicious and very political on both sides. This is an important election that leads to the presidential election. For those of us who live in TN we need to vote and we need to make our voice heard for this country. Just by the ads you can tell who is moral and who is not and who wants to make a difference in our country.