Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today my mom and dad are going to be featured on the Daystar network. Daystar is one of the networks that our program is seen on throughout the country. They are going to be talking about our program and the different outlets that we have such as radio, tv and the internet. You can watch this on the internet of if you get the Daystar network.

On another note I thought I would talk about some shows that are out that I really like. One is "Lost". I don't know if you have seen it but it is a very fascinating show. This year is season three. The background is about a plane that crashes and the stories of the people who survive. But, you add in stories of other people they come across and weird things happening on the island. I will not give much away, but last night three of the characters were taken at the end of last season and are in different cages trapped. At the beginning of the show it showed this compound where the "other people" are living. We don't know where our three main characters are really and what will happen to them. We also don't know how these other people know so much about our trapped characters. It is a different twist to this season and who knows where it will go. I will keep you updated but if you don't want to know you better not read my blogs.