Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It is so hot here this week as it is in so many other places. Today it is going to be 98 and the heat index will be well over 100 degrees! This is the time of year I feel bad for people who drive delivery trucks because they have no air!

I found out some bad news this past week. I have a friend who her husband was in the Army 7 years ago. He has been out but just last week they called him up to train and possibly go to Iraq. He was trying to get into the Navy as a chaplain but the Lord must have a different purpose for his life right now! I hope you will pray for him and for the other ones who are being called up! I know most people do not like the war and yes I would like for our soldiers to come home, but there is a job to do and we can not let the insurgents come over again to our country. I think that most people do not realize how much that the Muslims are taking over not only our country but around the world. Even in our city we have a mosque. We are definitely getting close to the end times.

Here at the ministry we are now showing the creation series we taped with Hugh Ross. It is so interesting to see our world and how it came about! I hope that you will tune in to watch!

I love talking to so many of our viewers. I talked to a lady just yesterday from South Africa who watches our program on Daystar and this weekend was the first time she had seen the program! How wonderful to know that when you send your donations to us we are helping people around the world!