Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just wanted to update the fact that our taping went well on Thursday! We taped Lee Strobel who use to be a former atheist and now is a christian and was explaining the evidence that he came to about who Jesus was! It was a great day hearing from him! We will start to air those programs the week after Labor Day.

Pray for our family this weekend! We are going to be going up north where my dad is speaking at a conference. We are also going to take a little vacation in New York City too! I am very excited to go! The last time we were in New York was a few days before 9/11.

We have many conferences coming up that I will let you know about! My dad is feeling good and I am glad that he can speak in different places coming up! Continue to pray for the ministry and all that we are doing1