Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy Fourth of July
I can't believe how fast this summer is going! Especially since next Tuesday is the Fourth. Each day I am reminded how lucky I am to live in America. What a great country it is. It is important as christians to pray for our president and his cabinet and the people in congress. They are our leaders and no matter if we agree with them or not we need to pray for them because they are making the decisions for our country.

Our country is in a different state right now. I remember when I was in high school and there was not a threat like today of terroists. We are definitely getting down to the end times. All around us it is getting worse every day. But, how we can rejoice because the Bible talks about these things to come about. That is my thought for today since we are coming up on the Fourth of July.