Friday, June 16, 2006

Well, here it is Friday again. It seems that the weeks go by fast. When I was in school people told me that it would go by fast when I graduated. I didn't believe them but now I do! That is why it is important to make each day count.

This week has been relatively slower than usual. That is good to have every once in awhile to get caught up on things. Very soon we will be getting ready to send out our monthly newsletter. I thought I would tell you a little on how that operates. We do all our letters in house. Usually we have a 4 page letter that is front and back. My job is to print it and we have the letter broken down into 7 jobs. Once it is has printed off of our copiers the next task is to fold all the letters. We have a big folding machine that does that job. It is so loud that I have to wear earplugs and it is in a room by itself. Once that is done, there are about three of us that stuff all the letters by hand. This is all done in about a space of a week or so. That is including everything else we do like ship orders out and answer the phone and attend meetings etc. After the letters are stuffed we have to put postage on everything and take it to the Post Office. There are always times that some of the machines break down and you always pray that everything will go smooth.

Well, hopefully that was not boring to read. I wanted to let you know how some things operate at the John Ankerberg Show.