Monday, June 12, 2006

It has been awhile since I have written because our family was on vacation last week. We went to the beach and it was so beautiful. I think I could have spent another week. My cousins came down for about two days which was nice. So, now it is getting back in the swing of things.

Every time I go to the beach I am reminded of God's beauty and how really magnificent the ocean is. I am sure that many of you like me like to watch people. It was so funny to see parents building sand castles and the kids would just watch them. I also saw many families that would come for the whole day and they came with coolers and rafts and blankets and anything else you can imagine.

That leads me into what we are doing next on the program. We are going to be doing a series on why do you believe what you believe and where is the evidence that shows who Jesus really is? My dad did a series of sermons on this topic and I think it is very important material. It's material that you can use in your sunday school class or in a bible study. So many people need to hear this materials because the churches are not teaching this kind of thing and they should be. We as adults need this materials to explain to our kids. I looked at all the kids last week and I kow many of them are lost and will be if they do not hear the gospel.