Monday, June 25, 2007

I am sure that many of you saw the sad story of the mother in Ohio who was killed. They came out with the fact that her boyfriend had been drinking and after he left the bar he was at he went to her house to kill her! On the Today Show, there was a girl that I saw who had a relationship with the same guy and she talked about how dangerous he was and how he stalked her. I think it is great how the community came out and helped to find this girl, but I also see a sad situation where this girl could still be alive. This world is getting to be more and more scary to live in because of people! We are just passing through and this world is so not our home! What a great truth! I know that we should pray for this girl's family and aslo for her boyfriend that he might see the truth.

This week we are getting ready to leave for our trip to Alaska. We actually don't go until next Tuesday, but there are many things to be done! I am so looking forward to our trip! There will be much to tell when we get back!