Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This week we have some good news to tell. My dad's co-author, Dillon Burroughs, is now working here at our office full time. He was living in Indiana but the Lord worked it out for him to move his family here to Chattanooga and to be apart of our staff full time. It is so wonderful since there are many books they are writing that will be coming out soon!

In the mean time, we are busy with letters and programs going out because our family will be going to Alaska in two weeks that we are doing for the ministry. I am looking forward to it. I have been to Alaska but there are parts we are going to that I have not been to before! We are planning a trip to Rome next year and brochures will be coming out soon! I hope that if you have never been with us on a trip, that you will consider coming next summer with us. We have a great trip planned for an affordable price. What is exciting is to meet the people that support our ministry and to get to know them and have some fun and bible teaching at the same time.

On another note, I am going to get political for a second. I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, but this week she came out with a theme song to get people to come to her website. On it, she and her husband, did a spoof off of the sopranos. It was very well done and it gets people to come to her website and learn more about her campaign. This is going to be an interesting election. It is one where the christians need to stand for what they believe. The next president has a lot to deal with because the world is coming closer to the rapture. Nobody yet thrills my soul for president and I hope that one will stand up for the values of this country and also show the leadership that we need as a country.