Monday, June 04, 2007

Sorry I have not written lately. We just got back from a vacation with my dad's side of the family. We went to the beach and it was so wonderful that I did not want to come home! This was a great time to go because it was cooler and I actually was cold sitting on the beach! We have 12 of us altogether and we all stay in one house! Some people can not imagine doing that but it is so fun and we all get along! We rent a house with a pool and one that is walking distance to the beach. It was fun to catch up with our family and it is so neat to see how God is working in the lives of my cousin. Just to give you an example, my one cousin is in Canada at a bible school and is loving it. He did so well in Greek that he helped the professor last year grade papers. He is wanting to start som small ministries and it is so neat to hear him pray too. He sounds like a preacher. Some of the stuff he is learning is over my head but the knowledge he has is incredible!

Back at the ranch, I am trying to catch up on work. We are doing a taping with Erwin Lutzer this week. This Sunday we will be starting a new series on the challenges that young men and women face and also that married couples face. I believe it is going to be an excellent series and I hope that it will touch many people in areas that they need as far as relationships are concerned.

My dad continues to gain strength each day and I hope that you will continue to pray for him and that he will continue to keep his strength up! He is writing books and working on the taping coming up!

That is it for now and I will update you later.