Friday, June 29, 2007

So, I am busy getting ready to leave for our trip to Alaska! I am very excited about it! It is always figuring out what to take to wear! Some places we are going will be warm and other places will be cold! I think that it will actually be very cool for us since we have been use to 90 degree weather and humidity. We have a great group of people going and it will be nice to have a small group to tour Alaska with.

We have some exciting things coming up! We are trying to set up new proga,s that are relevant and my dad has several books that will be coming out in the next year! The one book we are excited about is called "What's the Big Deal About Jesus?". This will come out the first of August. There are many things my dad put in the book that he has not aired and I hope that you will get it and read it and also share the book with friends and family.

Well, that is it until we get back which will be in about two weeks. It is hard to believe that next week is the Fourth of July! Time is going quickly!